Springbok Garage: insurance industry-approved garage with impeccable credentials
Springbok Garage owners, the Williams family, have a long history in the field of engineering and vehicle repairs, dating back to the 1800s. Our great, great grandfather set up his own garage in South Africa, and when the family returned to the UK in the 1950s they set up their own business in Tooting. In 1963, Springbok Garage was born.
Right from the beginning, our services were recognised to be of the highest standard in the industry and we were engaged by major insurance companies to carry out repairs on their behalf.
Best working practices – for your peace of mind
As a well-established independent operation, here at Springbok Garage we adhere to all industry ‘best practices’ as standard and are members of the Retail Motor Industry Federation. This means:
- All equipment and working practices comply with current Health and Safety requirements
- We observe all environmental legislation with regard to emissions and the control of hazardous substances
- We comply with all the current Volatile Organic Compound (VOCs) and Environmental Protection Act requirements
- We fit only genuine manufacturers’ parts
We operate a 24-hour recovery service
Approved by the insurance industry
Today we work for the UK’s top insurance companies. In most cases we are a selected repairer, so we are completely familiar with the need to inspect, make reports and obtain clearances on all vehicles for repair.
All our procedures can be tailored to fit in with an organisation’s specific requirements and we use the following systems and practices to ensure our service continues to be of extremely high quality:
- We use both Audatex Enterprise and Bodymaster systems
- Repairs conform to Thatcham schedules and all work is fully guaranteed
- We use AutoFlow Bodyshop Management System – as used by the UK’s top body shop experts
- Our computerised accounting system ensures an efficient audit trail and reporting system for every repair
- The office team is knowledgeable about insurance industry processes, reporting and authorisation procedures
Award-winning customer service
We’re proud that in 2012 our decades of great customer service were rewarded when we won the Wandsworth Guardian newspaper’s ‘Garage of the Year’ award.
Since then, we’ve continued to receive positive feedback from customers. You can read some of them at the TrustAGarage review site here: http://www.trustagarage.com/
Do you have a query about our services or want to book your vehicle in for repair or an MOT? Call 020 8672 6904