Welcome to Springbok Garage
Award-winning garage services in the heart of Tooting Broadway
Springbok Garage is an award-winning, independent full-service garage located close to Tooting Broadway tube station and Tooting Market, offering mechanical and bodywork services on all makes and models of vehicle.
Established in Totterdown Street, Tooting Broadway in 1952 by the Williams family, Springbok Garage is still family owned and managed and we’re proud to say we’ve won an award for our fantastic levels of customer service and are the preferred repair centre for many of the UK’s top insurance companies.
This is because we:
- Ensure all our work is finished to the highest standard and is guaranteed
- Never carry out work without discussing it with you first
- Employ only qualified mechanics and bodywork specialists
- Fit only genuine manufacturers’ parts
- Take steps to ensure that everything is explained, without using jargon
- Use the latest technology and up-to-date computerised systems
- Put our customers at the heart of everything we do
A one-stop shop for all your car repair, MOT and servicing needs
Conveniently located just off Ashvale Road, behind Tooting Broadway Primark, we are open six days a week and offer a full range of car repair services – meaning you need never go anywhere else for your MOTs, servicing and car repairs.
Our services include:
- Full and mid servicing on all makes and models
- All mechanical repairs
- Air-con services and re-gassing
- Laser wheel alignment
- Wheel refurbishment
- Engine diagnostics
- Bodywork repairs
- Crash repair services
- Oil change and filter
- Winter vehicle checks
Impartial, honest, professional
As we’re entirely independent, we don’t have the same kind of financial targets to meet as a dealership and therefore our services tend to be more cost effective.
That’s not to say that we’re not professional. Our staff are trained to the highest degree, we use the AutoFlow Bodyshop management system to ensure smooth running of jobs, and our high levels of service have won us an award and many repeat customers over more than half a century in business.
Using an independent garage doesn’t affect your service history either. Ever since the 1950s, we’ve been the garage of choice for many major insurance companies (read more here <link to Insurance industry>) and our stamp in your book is just as valid as that of a dealership’s. You just don’t have to pay for the added extras such as plush carpet and swanky coffee makers!
Why use us?
As well as award-winning customer service, cost-effective pricing structures and the convenience of having all your car needs met under one roof, we offer many other benefits, including:
- Open six days a week from 7.30am Monday to Friday; 8am on Saturdays
- A dedicated, fully-equipped MOT bay
- A well-organised system of scheduling of repairs, for greater convenience* Permanent record established on each vehicle, showing full service history
- We accept all major credit cards
- Full range of courtesy cars available (bodywork only)
- Valet service, inside and out (bodywork only)
- Collection and delivery (bodywork only)
Award-winning customer service
When our grandfather set up his garage business in the late 1950s with our uncle, he always said that the customer is king. When Springbok Garage evolved in 1963, we knew that we had to continue the family ethos. And we’re proud to say that our efforts were recognised in 2012 when we were nominated for, and won, the Wandsworth Guardian newspaper’s ‘Garage of the Year’ award.
“Extremely helpful, kept me up to date on status of my MOT and was particularly helpful keeping me up to date on repairs to my car a month before. My car was ready the same day which was great” Sarah Bemrose, TrustAGarage
Since then, we’ve continued to receive positive feedback from customers old and new. You can read more feedback about our services at the Trust A Garage review site here http://www.trustagarage.com/
GOT A CAR ISSUE OR NEED AN MOT OR SERVICE?
Call: 0208 672 7788 or 0208 672 6904
FOR IMPARTIAL ADVICE OR TO BOOK IN
MOT due? Check here https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-status
Did you know that if you drive a vehicle that doesn’t have a valid MOT certificate you risk a £1,000 fine and having your insurance invalidated. Do a quick check here https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/